The Ahmedabad is a main city of State of Gujarat located on the bank of Sabarmati river.The city is most favoured by archeologists, anthropologists, architects, historians, sociologists, traders, and tourists. The city is so nicely developed that it is easy to visit each places by using public Auto riksha, rental car, City bus known as AMTS/ BRTS.
The main attraction of cities are as under.
- Sabarmati Ashram known as Gandhi Ashram located at Sabarmati area. Distance from Kameshwar Mahadev Temple approx. 2.5 KM.
- Beautiful Kankaria Lake and Naginawadi at Maninagar Area.
- Jama Mosque, Sidi saiyad JaliSidibasir Mosque at Laldarwaja area.
- Vastrapur lake at Vastrapur area.
- SardarVallabhbhai Patel National Memorial, Swaminarayan Temple at Shahbaug area.
- Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Museum, Gujarat University, IIM, ATIRA Various repted colleges at Navranpura area.
- Sanskar Kendra, National Institute of Design, Paldi area.
- Various bridges on Sabarmati river such as Indira bridge, Subhas bridge, Gandhi bridge, Nehrubridge,Ellisbridge also known as Swami Vivekanand bridge,sardar bridge, Ambedkar bridge etc.
- Various Gates located surrounding area of Old Ahmedabad city such as Kalupur gate, Prem darwaja, Dariaour dawaja, Delhi darwaja , Shahpur darwaja, Khanpur darwaja,Jamalpur dawaja, Shahealam darwaja, Astodia darwaj, Raipur darwaja, sarangpur darwaja etc.
- Various leading temples such as Lord Jagnnath temple, Nilkanth Mahadev temple Nilkanth Mahadev temple,Baliadev temple,Bhadrakali temple, swaminarayan temple,Sidhhi-Vinayak temple, Mahalaxmi temple etc.